This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Magda Magda 1 week ago.

Change background pictures and upload new fonts?

Hi there, I’m sure this is obvious, but I just can’t find it. How do you you change the background photos in the Parallax effect?

Also why is the font drop down menu not in alphabetic order – it makes it very difficult to find a specific font. And in addition, is it possible to upload a new font?

Many thanks!

Magda

Hello!

To change the image in the parallax please go to Row Settings and choose the Background image and the Background Image mobile (img)

About the fonts – we will investigate it. And tomorrow I will go back to you with an information if and how this problem may be solved 🙂

Best regards,
    Magda

Thanks Magda – I did that and for some reason it posted a photo of a city skyline on top of my picture. How do I get rid of that? Also how do you change individual font size and colour? Thanks for your help

Figured out the photo thing but would still like to know about the fonts – many thanks!

Magda

Hello!

Depending on where you wish to change the font color most of the elements used in VisualComposer have such option for example.

If the element don’t have an option to change the color it can be achieved via adding custom css on path Appearance > Theme Options > Code > Custom styles – Custom CSS

Unfortunately this elements don’t have build in option to change the font of each element. You can do it only via adding custom css.

Best regards,
    Magda

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.