This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Magda Magda 2 months ago.

Click CHECKOUT Paypal displays error.

• avoli

I have incorporated the plugin on avoli.com/cms/. A file based CMS I wrote where the user can edit product, pages etc.

When I click CHECKOUT PayPal displays ‘Something did not work properly. Please try again later.’

Not sure what is causing this error. Thanks for your assistance.

Eddie

In order to be successful you must be familiar with failure. That makes us smart, able to predict and react to the inevitable better.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Hadi

Hello,

We can not log in to the ftp server. Could you please double check the credentials?

Please mark the message containing the credentials as private reply.

Best Regards,
    Hadi

avoli

Please view source on http://avoli.com/cms/. The source on the site is sufficient for you to review the code. This is NOT wordpress, joomla etc. It is a home grown system. The rendered source is sufficient.

In order to be successful you must be familiar with failure. That makes us smart, able to predict and react to the inevitable better.

Hadi

Hello,

We will view the page source and try to find the error that is happening there.

We will come back to you with more information.

Best Regards,
    Hadi

avoli

Ok thanks friend.

Magda

Hello!

Sorry you had to wait for this reply for so long!

I am not able to recreate this problem on our demo site.
    According to PayPal support this is a common issue if you do not have a verified credit card – please check if the credit card you are using is verified.
    I would also suggest you to try to contact PayPal support because this problem may be created by the PayPal not our plugin.

Also if this won’t be a problem for you, can we test this problem on your site? Right now I don’t see any of the products visible on the site to be attached to our plugin (img) so I can’t recreate this problem there.

Best regards,
    Magda

Magda
    This reply has been marked as private.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.