This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Magda Magda 4 months, 1 week ago.

Contact on menu page shows white block

Hi support,

The contact link in the menu on my page shows a white background when you hover over it. I don’t know why this happend. But I have been trying to change the menu bg and font colors. But now also without my added css it still shows.

thank you,
    Stijn

Magda

Hello Stijn!

I am not able to reach your website (img) but according to the information you send us you should be able to fix this issue by adding this custom css:

The reason for this issue right now is because in Customize option on path Top Bars > Contact Main Item you have set Contact as a Menu Item For contatc data

Best regards,
    Magda

Hi Magda,

The solution doesn’t work unfortunately. Could you try to take a look at my website again and login? I think you see much quicker what is wrong then I can. The login should work here:
    http://www.blushed-faces.nl/inloggen

Same user and password as send before.

Kind regards,
    Stijn

Magda

Hello!

Unfortunately I am still not able to access your site. Please try to add this code instead. This one should remove the background issue from the menu:

Best regards,
    Magda

The security away mode could case the site being not able to load. I don’t know in which timezone you are.. But the away mode is now off. Maybe it works now. But I will check out these codes right away.

The bg color and font color work perfect. Thank you! Is there a way to set different font colors for the transparent header at the top and the solid header when you scroll down on a onepager?

And what are the css classes to work with the header logo? The logo is to big and is now placed partly outside the header. I can make it smaller, but I rather make the header bigger of position the logo differently. Otherwise the logo is not visible enough..

Kind regards,
    Stijn

for some reason is the menu items portfolio and contact don’t go to the correct sections on the page anymore. This happend after adding the new css codes for the header colors, but I can’t imagine it’s connected. The section ID’s are in place, still the menu does navigate to one section above the correct section.

Do you have an idea why you can’t enter my website? I could only think of the timezones and the away mode in the security plugin. But if I can do anything else to make it possible, let me know!

Kind regards,
    Stijn

Magda

Hello Stijn!

To set the color for the transparent background:

I wasn’t able to set different color for the fonts depending on the menu position.

You can try to hardcoded the size of the image by using code similar to this one:

You can also with style:

set custom height of the menu.

The custom css shouldn’t create this menu issue. Please check if all of the sections are set as onepager section (img) and are all the ID’s added correctly.

We are in the Central Europe Time Zone. This issue could be created by security plugin or maybe the server your site is on is blocking the IP from some countries?

Best regards,
    Magda

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.