This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 17 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Magda Magda 1 month, 1 week ago.

Demo Content Broken Image Links

The theme installed brilliantly using Appearance> Themes> Upload New > Etc.
    The home page images show broken links with no images.
    I attempted to import the demo content again, resulting in duplicates. I reset to Default, still duplicate links & content.
    I uninstalled the theme. Same problem. There are no images in the Media Library, except those I imported using WordPress Importer.

Magda

Hello!

Sorry you had to wait for this reply for so long!
    You should be doing 1-click demo import when the content was arleady installed once – this can create a duplicate of a content.

It seems that the image import was blocked by one of the plugin activated on the site. I deactivate the plugins, do the 1-click demo import again and all the images imported correctly. Also I removed duplicated content so everything should bo working correctly right now.

Please let us know if everything is working for you correctly and if there is anything else I can help you with.

Best regards,
    Magda

Good Morning (USD +7),

Let me know what plug-in that was.
    That will help later on.

Now I’m having a PHP error on several pages:
    Notice: get_row_css_class is deprecated since version 4.2 (will be removed in 5.1) with no alternative available. in /home/developmentpage/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3832.

This appears on the About sub pages & Contact page.
    Not in the Gallery, Blog or Features pages or sub pages.

This code error appeared after the Demo Content import.

Looking forward to your assistance.

Magda

Good Morning 🙂

Sorry for not sending you the name of the plugin before – the culprit is Custom Sidebars plugin.

It seems that the outdated function was in our theme files. I replaced the old theme files with the ones that will be part of the next theme update. The Notices are gone from the site, you can feel free to remove this version of the theme from your site.

Best regards,
    Magda

I am also having a problem loading demo content. It appears to run for only a second then quit. It has been a few days since i submitted a ticket with no response. Did you have any problem getting the demo content to populate?

Magda

Hello Brandon!

Right now I am not able to access your Dashboard to check the issue with the demo import on your site. I would suggest you to reset the theme installation using WordPress Reset plugin, activate the theme again and do the 1-click demo import without activating Custom Sidebars plugin.

Best regards,
    Magda

Looks like that’s a solid fix.

Current issue:

I used WordPress Exporter/Importer to get the WooCommerce cart items into the new site. It imported the order history but none of the cart items. There are hundreds of cart items so it’s important to populate the WooCommerce store without manually entering in each item & variation. How can I Woocommerce to populate?

Magda

Hello!

@geoutah – As I understand you are not able to import the product via the build in WordPress option avaliable on path Tools > Import and Tools > Export. Did you try to do the Import, after deactivating the
    Custom Sidebars plugin? Also you can try to use one of avaliable free to use plugin that you can download from WordPress site LINK.

Best regards,
    Magda

Hi Magda,

I’m now seeing the message: “No menu items results found.” in the Our Menu cafe menu over the sections Benedicts
    Breakfast
    Milkshakes
    I’m not sure why…?

I’ve imported the WooCommerce items. Now I can’t figure out how to display the Catering Menu to order from. The About-> Catering page is a form and some text content.
    How can I display the WooCommerce Catering “store”/menu?

Ok,
    I got the menu set up. The items are now showing on the product pages.

Now there are all kinds of crazy PHP error codes shen you click on the product page.
    Ex: Artisan Cheese Platter

Magda

Hello!

The ‘No menu items results found are visible because there is no products added to categories Benedicts, Breakfast Specialities and Classic & Basic.

I removed the Notices on the product pages by updating outdated woocommerce files, there are still some style changes that we need to add. I will updated your theme with them after they will be done.

Best regards,
    Magda

Thank you,

There is still the matter of this error message on every product in WooCommerce:

Notice: id was called incorrectly. Product properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), include(‘/themes/charlottetheme/base.php’), include(‘/themes/charlottetheme/woocommerce.php’), woocommerce_content, wc_get_template_part, load_template, require(‘/plugins/woocommerce/templates/content-single-product.php’), do_action(‘woocommerce_single_product_summary’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, woocommerce_template_single_add_to_cart, do_action(‘woocommerce_variable_add_to_cart’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, woocommerce_variable_add_to_cart, WC_Product_Variable->get_available_variations, WC_Product_Variable->get_available_variation, wc_get_stock_html, WC_Product->get_availability, apply_filters(‘woocommerce_get_availability’), WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, ctWaitlist->checkAvailability, WC_Abstract_Legacy_Product->__get, wc_doing_i in /home/developmentpage/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4138

This error appears for each option for each item.

#1- Widgets: Main Sideblock
    I configured the widgets for the Location, Hours & Social media buttons yesterday. Looked great. Now they are gone. I’ve tried reconfiguring several times but since you made some changes, they cannot be restored using the Dashboard or Customization settings.

#2- PHP Error message on every imported product
    Notice: id was called incorrectly. Product properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), include(‘/themes/charlottetheme/base.php’), include(‘/themes/charlottetheme/woocommerce.php’), woocommerce_content, wc_get_template_part, load_template, require(‘/plugins/woocommerce/templates/content-single-product.php’), do_action(‘woocommerce_single_product_summary’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, woocommerce_template_single_add_to_cart, do_action(‘woocommerce_variable_add_to_cart’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, woocommerce_variable_add_to_cart, WC_Product_Variable->get_available_variations, WC_Product_Variable->get_available_variation, wc_get_stock_html, WC_Product->get_availability, apply_filters(‘woocommerce_get_availability’), WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, ctWaitlist->checkAvailability, WC_Abstract_Legacy_Product->__get, wc_doing_i in /home/developmentpage/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4138
    This error appears for each option for each item.

Magda

Hello!

Sorry you had to wait for this reply for so long!

I updated the waitlist plugin on your site and now the notices from the product pages are gone.

#1 Yesterday I updated the files on path charlotte > woocommerce – they are not connected with the sidebar structude, so it couldn’t broke or removed the changes you added there. Did you add this information again because as I checked I don’t see any of the content missing (img)

#2 I wasn’t able to find the notices on imported products pages, please let me know if there are still visible for you.

Best regards,
    Magda

I’ve attached the main side bar. Under the Main Navigation divider SHOULD have the Location, Hours and Social Media buttons.
    I edited this info as a Widget & in the theme customizer.
    It was there, now it is not. I have no idea where it is. The Widgets are configured and complete, the customization has the info…?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Magda
    This reply has been marked as private.
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Magda

Hello!

#1. You can add more font to the theme by using the custom css on path Appearance > Theme Options > Code > Custom styles – Custom CSS and add fonts import from GoogleFonts. You can also add there custom styles to use this new fonts in the theme styles.

#2. This error seems to be created by the WooCommerce plugin not the theme, according to the path this notice is pointing to. Please update the WooCommerce plugin to the latest avaliable version – it should fix the issue.

Best regards,
    Magda

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.