This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Magda Magda 3 days, 7 hours ago.

Demo Content Broken Image Links

The theme installed brilliantly using Appearance> Themes> Upload New > Etc.
    The home page images show broken links with no images.
    I attempted to import the demo content again, resulting in duplicates. I reset to Default, still duplicate links & content.
    I uninstalled the theme. Same problem. There are no images in the Media Library, except those I imported using WordPress Importer.

Magda

Hello!

Sorry you had to wait for this reply for so long!
    You should be doing 1-click demo import when the content was arleady installed once – this can create a duplicate of a content.

It seems that the image import was blocked by one of the plugin activated on the site. I deactivate the plugins, do the 1-click demo import again and all the images imported correctly. Also I removed duplicated content so everything should bo working correctly right now.

Please let us know if everything is working for you correctly and if there is anything else I can help you with.

Best regards,
    Magda

Good Morning (USD +7),

Let me know what plug-in that was.
    That will help later on.

Now I’m having a PHP error on several pages:
    Notice: get_row_css_class is deprecated since version 4.2 (will be removed in 5.1) with no alternative available. in /home/developmentpage/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3832.

This appears on the About sub pages & Contact page.
    Not in the Gallery, Blog or Features pages or sub pages.

This code error appeared after the Demo Content import.

Looking forward to your assistance.

Magda

Good Morning 🙂

Sorry for not sending you the name of the plugin before – the culprit is Custom Sidebars plugin.

It seems that the outdated function was in our theme files. I replaced the old theme files with the ones that will be part of the next theme update. The Notices are gone from the site, you can feel free to remove this version of the theme from your site.

Best regards,
    Magda

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.