This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Magda Magda 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Deprecated JS Error in Jquery Shop Locator

I’ve installed your Shop Locator code and am getting a deprecated JS error. See below:

“Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user’s experience. For more help http://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/

Can you advise on this?

Magda

Hello!

This message visible in the console isn’t an error and in no way is slowing down or making the plugin being not able to work as I checked. But if you wish to fix this problem please updating jQuery to the latest avaliable version.

Best regards,
    Magda

I just upgraded to the latest version of jquery min (jquery-3.2.1.min.js) and the page still has the same deprecated error.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Magda

Hello!

Unfortunately all developers whent home. I will talk with them on Monday and let you know if there is any other solution that can be used for this problem.

Best regards,
    Magda

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Magda Magda.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Magda Magda.

Hi,

Any chance of a response to this problem?

Stephen

Magda

Hello Stephen!

Sorry you had to wait for this reply for so long. Our is working on a solution to remove the reason that makes this message show up in the console. I will go back to you when I will know something new about this task.

Best regards,
    Magda

OK, I’ll look forward to hearing from you. Any idea how long it might take?

Magda

Hello!

Right now I am not able to tell you that. I should have more informations about this task on Monday.

Best regards,
    Magda

Hi,
    Any news on this?

Magda
    This reply has been marked as private.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.