This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Magda Magda 6 days, 23 hours ago.

Need Widget Color and Link Changed

• Hi, I need the widget changed on my website that is currently red on the top header. I would like it orange to match the turkey logo. Also, I need the the widget (Register Here) when clicked on to go to this link: https://www.iclays.com/cgi-bin/tournament_signup.cgi?tournament_id=5896&shooter_id=

I don’t need any of the restaurant booking stuff. I also need the search button on the bottom header to be orange.
    Thanks,
    Amy Carsten
    210-363-0231

Magda

Hello Amy!

Unfortunately I wasn’t able to access the wp-admin via the credentials you send to us (img).

I didn’t found any red widget on your site (img) so I couldn’t suggest any custom css solution for the problem. Could you please send me an img of the element which color you want to change?

To change the functionality of this element please go ctBookTableShortcode.class and on line 376 add this code instead:

<pre class=”lang:css decode:true ” >echo ‘<div class=”login”>‘ . ct_get_option(‘global_booking_button_text’, ”) . ‘</div>’;

as on the image (link)

You will find this file on path: seafresh > theme > shortcodes > contact

Best regards,
    Magda

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.