This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Magda Magda 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Slider works

Hi, I would like to understand how the slider gallery works, where I can study the galleries, my need is to create a “triple” gallery with the possibility of inserting a link on the image.
    Greetings

Karol

Hello,
    I would recommend looking through the slick slider documentation on the official site : link.

If you need to add a custom link to the gallery u should add to your site new div with class and “a” tag inside this div. Please take a look at the screenshot.
    You just need to add some custom css style to position this anchor:

(screenshot)

If there is anything else I can help you with, please donโ€™t hesitate to ask ๐Ÿ™‚

Best regards,
    Karol

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by Karol Karol.

Hello,
    Sorry maybe I explained wrong, I would like to put a link to every photo of the gallery so that you can post them back to the pages, the customer has 18 menus and wants the menu photos to rotate on the home page ๐Ÿ™‚
    Also in the screenshot you’ve invaded me where I find gallery2.html (the path)?
    thank you

Karol

Hello,

There was a small mistake when we were investigating the Farm fresh theme. But we noticed that you are using WP not HTML template, despite the category to which you assigned this ticket.

We will come back tomorrow with more information and hopefully a fix.

Best regards,
    Karol

Karol

Hello,
    Sorry you had to wait for this reply for so long.

Unfortunately this changes can be achieve only via custom development that is beyond our free support help. In order to be able to add links to individual photos, changes to the gallery files are required.

If you would like us to help you, feel free to contact us at premium@createit.pl where
    one of my colleagues will prepare an offer for you.

Best regards,
    Karol

Thanks, I solved by simply putting on the visual compositor carousel, can I find explanations for the use of the various visual composer sliders where I can find them?
    thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Magda

Hello!

I’m happy to hear that you was able to solved this issue
    All the information about this theme you can find in the Theme documentation (link)

If there is any extra questions you have about any theme element please don’t hesitate and ask right away!

Best regards,
    Magda

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.