This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Magda Magda 4 days, 4 hours ago.

Unable to create/add table nor edit fields in Text mode

Hi there,
    I have no clue as to what to do regarding the following issue: When creating a new size guide, I can only modify the fields in visual mode, not in text mode. And the worst part of it all is that I can’t add any tables. I hit the “+AddTable” button, but nothing comes of it. The same when I click on either of the “text” tabs.
    What might be the matter? I’d appreciate your input.
    Regards,
    Jorge

Magda

Hello!

We noticed errors in your console created by the Project Supremacy V3 used on your site. It seems that the error created by the plugin is blocking the SizeGuide’s tables – after deactivating this plugin the tables are visible again (img).

Best regards,
    Magda

Hello Magda!!!
    Thank You very much for your kind assistance. I have created the size guides that I need and everything is great. Thnx again.
    All the best!
    Jorge R.

Magda

Hello Jorge!

Glad I could help you solve this problem! And if you like our plugin – don’t forget to rate it – it means a lot to us 🙂

Best regards,
    Magda

The topic ‘Unable to create/add table nor edit fields in Text mode’ is closed to new replies.