This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Magda Magda 2 days, 13 hours ago.

URL showing Add to Cart instead of Individual Product Listing

I’m trying to upgrade to WooCommerce 3, but when I do on a test site, the links generated for items that are on a waiting list are Add to Cart links, whereas on the live WooCommerce 2.7 site, the URL goes to the individual product page (where people will find the Add to Wait list option).

I’m using the WaitList 2.1 version on the test site.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Magda

Hello!

I made few tests on your site but as far as I remmeber Waitlist for WooCommerce – Back In Stock Notifier don’t have option to set a ‘waitlist’ button in the shop page. Also when the plugin is deactivated the button is still visible there, so it seems it isn’t created by our plugin. Could you please let me know how this button is added to your shop page? It would help us understand the source of the problem here 🙂

Best regards,
    Magda

Hi Magda!

I’m just changing the Add to Cart button text in WooCommerce depending on the stock-status of the item.

Now that I look at this again, I suspect the issue is not with your WaitList plugin. Thanks for your patience.

Magda

Hello!

Ok 🙂
    So because this problem isn’t created by our plugin I will close this task, but if you will have any problems in the future just create a new one, our support team will be happy to help you there.

Best regards,
    Magda

The topic ‘URL showing Add to Cart instead of Individual Product Listing’ is closed to new replies.