This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Julita Pawińska Julita Pawińska 4 days, 12 hours ago.

Issues throughout the entire theme!!

This template is so very cute. Unfortunately, there are a TON of issues within the site theme. I have had numerous issues with different items.

In order to edit the food menu, I have to disable the size guide plugin. If that is activated, the weekly menu only says “undefined”! I will not let you add food items to the menu.

The Waitlist plugin, when activated, throws up a fatal error, so it serves me no purpose.

Installing the demo content had more than 40 content errors when installing.

When creating a menu item, under the “View All” tab, it had a warning error (that has been corrected finally)

The Gallery Items: where in the world are you supposed to change the images that are initially in that gallery layout?!!! I guess I’m going to have to start disabling plugins until I figure out which one it is that will allow me to change gallery images.

Great theme design, but issues really need to be fixed before selling it for that price!! Then if the item isn’t covered under general support, you can request a “quote” to get support for other issues. Really?

Julita Pawińska

Hi!

We’re sorry that you encountered problems using our theme. Below you will find additional information about issues you mentioned.

I can’t see that you use WooCommerce plugin, so this is normal that your website doesn’t work correctly if you want to use plugins, which can be used only for WooCommerce, like Catalog Plugin, Waitlist or Size Guide – those plugins can’t be used without WooCommerce – you have it also in plugins description – please see the screenshot.

About installing demo content – I remember that I already explained it to you via email. Though issues like this are usually related to server limitations or connections problems:

When we are importing images for demo content sometimes server blocks script and sometimes you could have connection problems, so we are not able to import files for the first time we are retrying to import it after 5 seconds – if import failed 5 times we are not able to get this file. So please make sure that everything with your server and connection is correct, because these can be reasons of error message.

I remember that I removed old gallery images (you can just remove them from the media library) – though if you still have this problem – can you please send me a link to page, where I can see it?

Thanks,
    Julka

Find us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/createITpl

Do you like our item? Don’t forget to rate it 5*!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.