Google Maps V3 no longer supports keyless access so you need to get a key for every (referrer-)domain which has never had a Google Map on it before. You can generate new API key or use the one you’ve already created.
How to generate my API key?
To generate API key you just need to click GET A KEY and follow the directions.
Alternatively, follow these steps to get an API key:
- Go to the Google API Console.
- Create or select a project.
- Click Continue to enable the API and any related services.
- On the Credentials page, get a Browser key (and set the API Credentials).
- Note: If you have an existing Browser key, you may use that key.
- To prevent quota theft, secure your API key following these best practices.
- (Optional) Enable billing. See Usage Limits for more information.
For more information on using the Google API Console, see API Console Help.
Where I should add the generated API key ?
Depending on the theme you are uisng, this option can be find in the Theme options section in the WordPress Dashboard or in the Customizer of the theme.
If the theme you bougth is customized with the use of the Customizer:
The API key can be added in the Customizer on path Google Maps API > Config
If the theme you are using is custimze with use of the Theme option in WordPress Dashboard:
The API key can be added in the Theme Options section on path Appearance > Theme Options > General > Main