The fastest and easiest way to import our demo content is to use the Theme Options Demo Content Install. It will import all pages and posts, several sample sliders, widgets, theme options, assigned pages, and more.
We recommend this approach on a newly installed WordPress. It will replace the content you currently have on your website. However, we create a backup of your current content in (Tools > Backup). You can restore the backup from there at any time in the future.
To import our demo content, please follow the steps below:
- Step 1 – Install and activate plugins listed in Theme Installation Instructions message.
- Step 2 – In Dashboard go to Unyson and make sure that Backup & Demo Content Extensions is activated.
- Step 3 – Navigate to Tools > Demo Content Install, where after activating the Unyson Extensions, Demo Content Install option will be available.
- Step 4 – Choose the import option you want to use from the available options.
- Step 5 – Wait until the content will be installed.
Importing can take a few minutes. Please be patient and wait for it to complete. Once it will be loading, you will see message with indicating progress.
Properties Listing Demo
Demo Properties Listing is not automatically added by the demo.
For you to get the demo Properties Listing, follow these steps:
- Step 2 – Click on the Add Sample Properties button to add sample properties. Wait until download is finished.
- Step 3 – Once the loading icon is gone, the download is done. You will see the sample properties in WPL > Listing Management.