Depending on which version of content arrangement you choose, you can create onepager or multipage navigation menu.
To create navigation menu dedicated to multipage websites, please follow the steps below:
- Step 1 – Navigate to Appearance > Menus
- Step 2 – Click on create a new menu, enter menu Name and click on Create Menu button
- Step 3 – From the right side choose pages that you want to add to your menu and click on Add to Menu. Once menu items are added, you can reorder or nest them via drag and drop tool. Remember to click Save Menu when you finish to keep your changes saved.
- Step 4 – You can easily rename every menu item in item details.
- Step 5 – Optionally you can add to menu other items, like Links or Categories
- Step 6 – Check your menu as Primary Navigation to set it up as main menu.
- Step 7 – Always click Save Menu after providing any changes.