You can add default or custom pop up to your Marker. How?
If you want the default pop up made by google just write your text (1) and mark Simple Pop Up option (default).
You can put HTML instead of text. It will be rendered inside of your Pop Up
When you mark Custom Pop Up (1) option you will have whole panel to customize your Pop Up.
Here you have an example with default values:
– Pop Up width (2) (in pixels or “auto”)
– Pop Up height (3) (in pixels or “auto”)
– Pop Up Border Type (4) (None, Solid, Double, Ridge, Inset, Outset)
– Pop Up Border Radius (5) (up to 30px)
– Pop Up Visibility (6) (between 0 and 1)
– As a Pop Up Background you can choose a color (7) or an image (8)
To set background color (it’t a default option), click on Select Color:
Then select a color (1) and press Current Color button (2):
If you want to use image as a background select Pop Up Background
Select image in the same way you choose Marker Icon. The only difference is you can select only one image. After Adding to gallery you will have miniature of original image.
Examples of usage:
Custom Pop Up with text
Custom Pop Up with image
Custom Pop Up with text and image
If you don’t want to use Pop up option – don’t modify Post Editor fields and don’t select Simple Pop Up options.