In this section you will find the information how to get the correct surce for your Simple gallery.
You can create your own Simple Gallery by going into WordPress Dasboard and from there to Simple gallery > Add new Simple Gallery
- Go to Facebook page
- Click photos (1) and then click albums (2)
- Choose one of the albums you want to use in your Simple Gallery
- Copy the page source like on the image below
- Paste the code in Social User/Album box and don’t forget to choose the Facebook as the gallery source and the gallery settings after you are done.
- Go to the Instagram page of the user you want images to be seen in your simple gallery.
- Copy the Instagram username.
- And then past it to the user/album box in Simple gallery Settings. Also be sure you choose the correct source for the gallery.
- The last thing you need to do is to update all this changes you made.
- Go to the Tumblr page of the user you want images to be seen in your simple gallery.
- Copy the username or the Tumblr website adress like on the example below:
- Next step is to past it to user/album box in Simple gallery Settings. Don’t forget also to choose correct gallery source!
Go to the flickr page of the user you want images to be seen in your simple gallery.
If you are not able to find the ‘pretty’ version of the account name you want to use just copy the username from the website link.
Copy and paste the username to the user/album box in Simple gallery Settings. Choosing correct gallery source is also important.
The last thing to do is to update the changes !
In Simple Gallery Settings you will find Media gallery section where you will be able to add gallery Images. After clicking Add gallery images new window will pop up where you will be able to add new images to the gallery from Media Library
After adding the images to the gallery you will be able to removed and sort added images. Also don’t forget to update the changes you made if you do not wan’t to loose them!
WooCommerce (Product Gallery)
Please go to WooCommerce products. If you don’t know how to create a new WooCommerce product please check this WooCommerce documentation.
You just need to hover over one of created product. This way you will be able to see its ID’s
Copy and paste the ID number to the user/album box in Simple gallery Settings and update the changes.
Please be aware that the Simple gallery plugin is using Product Gallery images. If you didn’t add any images there, the plugin will not work.