It doesn't matter if you just bought the Theme or you are using your beloved website for years, probably this is the error you are seeing right now:
This erros is showing up because Google Maps V3 no longer supports keyless access so you need to get a key for every (referrer-)domain which has never had a Google Map on it before. You can generate new API key or used one you arleady created.
How to generate my Api key?
To generate Api key you just need to click GET A KEY
and follow this steps.
Alternatively, follow these steps to get an API key:
- Go to the Google API Console. <li>Create or select a project.
- Click Continue to enable the API and any related services.
- On the Credentials page, get a API key (and set the API Credentials).
- Note: If you have an existing <strong>Browser key</strong>, you may use that key.
- To prevent quota theft, secure your API key following these best practices.
In the Google API Console, you can also look up an existing key
or view a list of enabled APIs.
For more information on using the Google API Console, see API" class="redactor-linkify-object">https://support.google.com/cloud">API
Console Help.Where I should add the generated API key?
Depending on the theme you are uisng this option can be find in the Theme options
section in the Wordpress Dashboard or in the Customizer
of the theme.
If the theme you purchased is customized with the use of the Customizer:
The API key can be added in the Customizer on path Google Maps API > Config
If the theme you are using is custimze with use of the Theme option in Wordpress Dashboard:
The API key can be added in the Theme Options section on path Appearance > Theme Options > General > Main